The FIFA World Cup Argentina vs Saudi Arabia match will be played on November 22 at 4am CDT at Lusail Iconic Stadium. You can watch the match live on jioCinema app.
If you wish, you can also watch the match on several legal streaming platforms such as JioCinema and YouTube TV.
What time will the 2022 World Cup match between Argentina vs Saudi Arabia start?
As always, game start times vary by location. For simplicity, below are the most common kickoff times.
- Qatar Time:13:00
- UK Time (GMT): 10:00 am
- East Coast Time (ET): 5:00 am
- Pacific Time (PT): 2:00 am
- Central Standard Time (CDT): 4:00 am
Want to follow live but can’t watch? You can also follow the match live with English commentary on MARCA starting two hours before the match. Follow us for match previews and latest updates.
What is Argentina’s squad for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022?
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, Argentina and coach Lionel Scaroni have called up the following players:
- Goalkeepers: Gerónimo Rulli, Franco Armani, Emiliano Martínez.
- Forwards: Lionel Messi, Ángel Di María, Lautaro Martínez, Joaquín Correa, Julián Álvarez, Nicolás González, Paulo Dybala.
- Defenders: Nahuel Molina, Lisandro Martínez, Gonzalo Montiel, Cristian Romero, Germán Pezzella, Nicolás Otamendi, Nicolás Tagliafico, Marcos Acuña, Juan Foyth.
- Midfieldiers: Rodrigo De Paul, Alejandro Papu Gómez, Leandro Paredes, Enzo Fernández, Alexis Mac Allister, Guido Rodríguez, Exequiel Palacios.
What is Saudi Arabia’s squad for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022?
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, Saudi Arabia and coach Hervé Renard called up the following players:
- Goalkeepers: Muhammad Al-Yami, Muhammad Al-Owais, Nawaf Al-Aqidi.
- Forwards: Saleh Al-Shehri, Salem Al-Dosari, Omar Abdulrahman, Hattan Bahbri, Fahd Al-Mawlid, Al-Aboud, Firas Al-Braikan, Haitham Asiri.
- Defenders: Saud Abdul Hamid, Ali Al-Bilahi, Hassan Al-Timbukti, Abdullah Mado, Muhammad Al-Buraik, Sultan Al-Ghannam, Yasser Al-Shahrani Abdul-Ilah Al -Omari.
- Midfieldiers: Salman Al-Faraj, Ali Al-Hassan, Abdul-Ilah Al-Maliki, Muhammad Kanoo, Riyadh Sharahili, Abdullah Ateef, Sami Al-Najai and Nasser Al-Dosari.