Most of the fans are interested in the Blue Lock Chapter 213 release date, Full Plot, Leaks, Raw Scans, and Spoilers. This article contains everything you need to know about Blue Lock Chapter 213.
In previous chapter 212, We saw Isagi counterattacking with Kurona. After they crossed Uber is defenses and entered the penalty area, Ness arrived to stop Isagi. Still, Isaki scored his first goal in the Neo Egoist League with his left foot.
Blue Lock Chapter 213 Full Summary, Spoilers
Blue Lock chapter 213, titled “E-4 (Egoist Four)“
Raw Scans: imgur.com/a/dxDVR6c
- Continuing from the previous chapter, Isagi scored his first goal against Italy in the Neo-Egoist League this time.
- Ness still denies that Isagi crushed him with his goal.
- We get to see the situation 5 days before the match when Isagi asks Kunigami for help. (back in Chapter 208)
- Isagi asks for help with his direct shoot, and he wants to know how Kunigami became ambidextrous because Isagi now wants the same.
- Kunigami refuses because he doesn’t want to help him. Despite this, Isagi insisted and was told by Kunigami that it was only possible because of his body build and muscles.
- Isagi thought Kunigami was a nice person, thinking he was advising him not to be crushed by the wrong training.
- Chigiri wants Kunigami to watch over his new abilities. Bachira also joins the group, as he thinks it is a fun reunion.
- Bachira says Germany vs England! It was so big that the ego juice came out from every pore of my body!
- After seeing what he had accomplished, he wanted to train with Kunigami.
- Kunigami is irritated because he does not want to be at a friendly reunion.
- Chigiri suggests that they should have a 2 vs. 2 match to compare their strengths and abilities.
- Isagi then understands the problem behind this thought process.
- Isagi: He does not need big evolutions like being ambidextrous, just small changes to complete his weapon.
- He just needs to maintain the quality of his straight shot and lift his left leg to make it his weapon. With this begins the 4 Egoists match.
- The scene appears again in Italy is a match, where Isagi declares that he will control the field with his new side weapon.
Blue Lock Chapter 213 Release Date And Time
Blue Lock Chapter 213, will be released on Wednesday, April 5, 2023, at 12:00 JST. Release time varies by region. Below is a list of releases by region.
|Blue Lock Chapter 213||April 5, 2023|
Where To Read Blue Lock Chapter 213 Online?
You can read the latest chapters of Blue Lock Manga Chapter 213 on the official website of Kodansha.
When will Blue Lock Chapter 213 be released?
Blue Lock Chapter 213 will release on Wednesday, April 5, 2023.