Halloween Timed Research Pokémon Go 2022: With Halloween fast approaching, it’s no surprise that Pokémon Go has jumped into the spirit of the season by creating a Halloween event. Here’s how to participate, all the timed research tasks and their rewards:
The game is full of scary creatures that can be used and offered as rewards for events like this. Luckily, if you’ve been missing Ghost-type Pokémon, you can get them at Pokémon Go’s latest Halloween event.
We’ve rounded up how to get involved, the tasks you need to complete, and the rewards you can expect.
How to get the Halloween Times Research tasks and Rewards
Unfortunately, the Halloween program is not free to play. You must purchase an event ticket to participate.
Event tickets are available at the Pokémon Go store and cost $5.
Event tickets also include:
- 3x Catch Candy
- 3x Hatch Candy
- 3x Transfer Candy
- 2 guaranteed XL Canties when walking with your buddy
Halloween Timed Research Pokémon Go 2022 tasks and Rewards
The Halloween event begins on October 20th at 10:00am and ends on November 1st at 10:00am.
Halloween Times Research (Step 1 of 4)
- Walk 2km: Spinarak encounter
- Catch 10 Pokemon: Joltik encounter
- Catch 7 ghost-type Pokemon: Dewpider encounter
Rewards: Ariados encounter, 1 Incense
Halloween Times Research (Step 2 of 4)
- Walk 2km: Zubat encounter
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: Woobat encounter
- Catch 10 ghost-type Pokemon: Gligar encounter
Reward: Golbat and 1 Incubator
Halloween Times Research (Step 3 of 4)
- Walk 2km: Purrloin encounter
- Send 7 gifts to friends: Litten encounter
- Catch 10 ghost-type Pokemon: Sneasel encounter
Reward: Umbreon and 1 Incubator
Halloween Times Research (Step 4 of 4)
- Hatch an Egg: Yamask encounter
- Make 9 Curveball throws: Duskull encounter
- Catch 13 ghost-type Pokemon: Galarian Yamask encounter
Reward: Spiritomb and Lanturn Pose
That’s all you need to know about Halloween Timed Research Pokémon Go 2022! Check out our other guides below.
Follow WA Blog On Google News