How To Make A Banana Split in Disney Dreamlight Valley: As your progress in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll have more and more options to customize your experience. Decorating your house is a major part of the game, but other hobbies are cooking and baking. With over 150 recipes today, the options are endless. Certain recipes are especially useful for building friendships with characters. Banana split is one of them.
Banana Split Recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Recipes, like banana slices, are rated up to five stars. But as you can imagine, topping every dish is also often the hardest part, and Banana Split is no exception. Requires five different materials to create. Additionally, don’t expect to be ready right away, as you won’t find a lot of ingredients until you’re well-advanced in the game.
Where Find the Banana Split Ingredients in Disney Dreamlight Valley
It’s good to learn recipes and know how to make them, but it’s even more useful to know where you’ll find the ingredients you need. Here are the locations of the ingredients you need:
- Bananas: Commonly found in peaceful meadows and dazzling beaches. You can see it growing on the trees.
- Slush Ice: You must purchase it from Chez Remy and complete Remy’s 10-Star Friendship Quest. Once this is done, it can be purchased with Star Coins.
- Milk: Similar to Slush Ice, it can be purchased from Chez Remy.
- Sugarcane: You can grow your sugarcane or buy it from the Goofy Stall in Dazzle Beach.
- One Sweet: An interesting final ingredient. You can use any sweet of your choice.
Follow WallpaperAccess.in On Google News