Minecraft: How to Fix Authentication Servers are Down Error: You just returned from school, finished your work, and it’s time to enter your Minecraft world for a few hours. You’ve already thought about what you’re going to do today… but the server won’t let you log in! Is there a problem with the authentication server? A terrible scenario, indeed. Luckily, there are a few things you can try to fix the “Minecraft authentication server is down” error.
How to Fix Minecraft Authentication Servers are Down Error
- Check your Internet connection: see if you’re online, reset your router
- Check Minecraft Server Status: It’s very easy to check, just go to Downdetector and find out the server status.
- Update Minecraft: This rarely causes problems, but if you haven’t played Minecraft in a while, check to see if you’re running the latest version. If so, reinstalling won’t help much, so don’t waste your time.
First, there’s a good chance that the authentication servers are really down and there’s nothing you can do but wait for them to come back online. However, if you suspect that this is not the case and the problem is probably in your network, you can try the following:
If nothing helps and the servers are up, like your friends are playing, but you still don’t get the “Minecraft certification server is down” error, you can try flushing your DNS. You may want to reset TC/ip. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Run Command Prompt as Admin
- Type ipconfig /flushdns, press enter
- Type ipconfig /renew, press enter
- Type netsh int ip reset, press enter
- Type netsh winsock reset, press enter
After running all these commands, restart Minecraft and try to log in; If you still get the same error after this, it may be a server problem, so please wait. You just have to do and play a something else; life is like that sometimes.
Read more: 5 Best Minecraft Beach House Ideas
Follow WallpaperAccess.in On Google News