Pokémon Sword & Shield: How to get free Genesect, Volcanion, and Marshadow: Meet three legendary Pokémon and join us on a journey to the Galar region. to get them, visit a participating retailer in your area. You can get codes to get Genesect, Volcanion, and Marshadow in the game of Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield.
Pokémon Sword and Shield fans in the United States, Canada, and Australia can finally join the legendary distribution via Gamestop and Target. The details of how to get the code are given below.
- Pokémon Scarlet And Violet: New The Electric-Type Gym Leader Lono
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: All confirmed Pokémon List
Pokémon Sword and Shield are fast approaching the current generation of games, but many fans are still eager to add the rare species to the team.
For the past few months, the legendary Pokémon Genesect, Volcano and Marshadow have been available as Sword and Shield codes in various parts of the world but are now appearing in new locations.
How to get free Genesect, Marshadow, and Volcanion in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield
According to a Twitter post by Serebii.net, the famous Pokémon Genesect, Volcanion, and Marshadow will be available at participating Gamestop locations in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States.
Genesect and Volcanion
- US: GameStop (October 16–29, 2022)
- Canada: GameStop (October 16–29, 2022)
- Australia and New Zealand: JB Hi-Fi (October 21 – November 18, 2022)
- US: Target (October 30 – November 12, 2022)
- Canada: GameStop (October 30 – November 12, 2022)
- Australia and New Zealand: JB Hi-Fi (October 21 –November 18, 2022)
The code is available on JB Hi-Fi in Australia and New Zealand from October 16 to November 18.
While you’re there, ask about pre-orders for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet, the latest titles in the Pokémon video game series and the first to offer an open-world adventure. These games are packed with never-before-seen Pokémon, and lots of stories in a new area called Paldea.
To receive your in-game gift, please follow these steps:
- Open a Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gifts from the X menu.
- Select Receive Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the Internet.
- Enter the codes one by one.
- Watch as the gifts come in your game. (Pokémon appear at parties and in Pokémon boxes. Items appear in bags.)
- Be sure to save your game.
No purchase is required to get these codes, but they are available until stock runs out, so hurry up!
Follow WallpaperAccess.in On Google News