Yuki still doesn’t give up and uses a final technique in Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 208 that wipes out an entire hallway, but was that enough or was Kenjaku able to put up with it?
In the final chapter, we saw a flashback where Yuki explained their plan to Choso and asked if he was ready to help them. Choso replied that he wanted to do this for his brother. This gives Yuji a better future and then head into the battle alone. And now Choso tried to attack Kenjaku from behind and his attack landed.
The attack hit him directly in the head, and Yuki and Choso saw Kenjaku’s head for the first time. Kenjaku then fixes his head while Yuki and Choso prepare for another attack. Yuki was too excited about the fight, Choso told her to heal herself first. Afterwards, she healed her arm, thanked Choso for helping her, and went to attack Kenjaku.
She then used her shikigami as a whip, but Kenjaku used gravity to knock Choso and Yuki back to the ground. Yuki analyzed his surroundings and thought she could win the battle. Then Yuki used the whip again and Kenjaku used a curse to dodge it. The curse was crushed in an instant, and Yuki began hand-to-hand combat. Kenjaku throws an Uzumaki at Yuki which pierces her stomach. The chapter ends with Choso shouting her name.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 208 Spoilers
- Kenjaku doesn’t intend to give Yuki time to recover.
- After that he goes on another attack.
- In another short flashback, this time Yuki and Choso have changed outfits.
- They are at the bar while Tengen is a bar attendant.
- Remembering his late brother and Yuji, Choso becomes deeply moved.
- Choso creates a Blood Disc to throw at Kenjaku, but it fails.
- Yuki splits into two parts and Tengen confronts Kenjaku.
- Yuki hasn’t given up yet.
- Kenjaku suddenly feels a lot of pressure.
- Yuki uses the power of “BLACK HOLE!!!“
- This self-destructive technique takes the entire Tomb of the Star Corridor.
- After this, Kenjaku is still alive.
- Kenjaku explains that he used Yuji’s mom’s cursed technique to tank Yuki’s black hole.
- The name of the cursed technique is “Antigravity Mechanism“.
- Kenjaku then approaches Tengen’s original body and says, “Farewell, my friend.”
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 208 Raw Scans
The raw scan image of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 208 has been released. In this chapter, Yuki uses self-destructive techniques powerful enough to destroy entire corridors, while Kenjaku is on another level.
In this chapter, Tengen confronts Kenjaku.
Yuki uses a self-destructive black hole technique on Kenjaku. As you can see in the scan above, the amount of damage is enormous, affecting an entire hallway.
After this, Kenjaku is still alive while Tengen watches over him.
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 208 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 208 will be released worldwide on Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 12:00 (JST). Readers can access chapters for free on official Manga Plus and Viz websites, as well as the official Shonen Jump app.
- Pacific Time: 8AM PST
- Japanese Standard Time: 12AM JST
- Indian time: 8:30PM IST
- Eastern Time: 11AM EST
- British Time: 4PM BST
- European Time: 5PM CEST
- Philippine Time: 11PM PHT
- Australia Time: 12:30AM ACST
If you have any questions about Jujutsu Kaisen, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. Stay tuned, For more content follow as on Twitter.