PUBG Mobile Global 2.3 Update will start rolling out the update on November 15th at 11:00 (UTC +0). Please make sure you have a good network environment and enough free space on your device. The update will go live on November 17, 2022. See below for more information on upcoming updates.
PUBG Mobile Global 2.3 Update Download
The latest version 2.3 update of PUBG Mobile Global has been released. So all the players can download the update of the game now. Players using Android devices can download this update.
- Google Play Store: November 17, 2022, 04:00
- Apple Store: November 17, 2022, 01:30
Android device users have to download a 688 MB file, while the 2.3 update size set for iOS devices is 1.84 GB.
PUBG Mobile Global 2.3 Update Download Link: https://pubgmobile.live/apk
PUBG Mobile 2.3 Update: Release Date and Time
According to the company, the PUBG Mobile 2.3 update has been released. This update is available for all players to download and get some free items, AG and BP. The game update will go live on his November 17th and will allow all PUBG Mobile players to update their game app to the latest version.
Football legend Lionel Messi invites you to a new soccer-themed gameplay!
Update the game from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Follow us for future updates on PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Global 2.3 Update: Features and Map
Additionally, to celebrate PUBGM’s collaboration with legendary Argentinian footballer Lionel Messi, the game introduces a new themed mode, Football Mania.
Features of upcoming soccer-themed in-game content include:
- Football-themed mode added in Erangel, Nusa, Livik
- New Tactical Item – Messi’s Golden Shoes
- Football-themed Spawn Island
- Football pitches across the battlefield
- New Themed Area – Football Carnival
- New Football-themed vehicle
- New Throwable – Football
The Aftermath maps were first released in version 1.8. This map is set in the aftermath of the war-torn Livik. With its new 2.3 update, Aftermath made various optimizations to the map to give players a better gaming experience.
New features added in Aftermath 2.0:
- Shop Recall
- Treasure Maps
- New Guard Posts
- Addition of new bunkers
- Semi Truck as a new vehicle
- Introduction of Recall Towers
- Availability of Medicine Cabinet
- Upgrades to armor and firearms
- New optimizations to consumables
- Introduction of new energy and gameplay mechanics
- New Weather: Dawn and Dusk are introduced for a fresh visual experience.
- Refinery Improvements: Stage changes to improve your gaming experience
There are also new features and changes to the UI, level rewards, weapons and social system to improve the quality of the game.
- A new supply Warehouses has been found in Erangel to help users obtain resources.
- Players can use the new Vehicle Radar (available in the Supply Shop) to search for available vehicles in the area.
- Three cable car routes are built into Stalber for easy travel.