One Piece Chapter 1053 Spoilers
- The new bounties of Monkey D Luffy, Trafalgar D. Water Law and Eustass Kid are 3 billion Berries each. The image on Luffy’s Wanted poster is Gear 5.
- Tenguyama Hitetsu is revealed to be Kozuki Sukiyaki. Nico Robin talks with him and says that Pluton is in the Land of Wano.
- Ryokugyu’s (Green Bull) real name is Aramaki, he can create plants and he can absorb people’s nutrients, we saw him using this against King and Queen.
- There’s a Big Party and Fireworks at the Flower Capital
- Eustass Kid arrives at the party and shows Luffy the newspaper.
- The 4 new Emperors are revealed: Shanks, Marshall D. Teach, Monkey D Luffy and Buggy The Clown.
More info will keep dropping throughout the week
One Piece manga chapter 1053 spoilers have been hanging around. There is a leak that is very proud of the fans of this manga.
Fans’ predictions about the figure of Yonkou aka the new emperor of the sea besides Monkey D Luffy were completely shattered. So far, fans think, after Kid and Law defeat Yonkou Big Mom, one of them will become Yonkou.
In One Piece Chapter 1053 Spoiler, leaked, one new Yonkou namely Buggy the clown. Despite the news, it wasn’t Buggy but Edward Weeviil.
When viewed from various backgrounds, Buggy is the most appropriate to be a Yonkou. Buggy is more legendary than Weevil.
He is a former apprentice crew of the pirate king Gol D Roger with Shanks. Shanks himself was already emperor of the sea.
Buggy currently has a large number of territories and minions. At least Buggi’s men are the dangerous people who got out of Imple Down prison.
Although he is one of the cowardly pirates, he has a top markotop devil fruit. How not, the strongest swordsman in the world Dracule Mihawk alone can’t cut this clown.
Then why not Kid or Law? This is probably because the world government considers the two of them still an ally against Kaido and Big Mom.
So just wait for the official release this weekend before we have to wait for four weeks of unpublished rest.***