One Piece Chapter 1066 is the next issue of Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, and fans may find more new and interesting twists on the plot.
The release date for Chapter 1066 of the popular Japanese adventure manga One Piece has been announced. You can read more about release date, time, Reddit and Twitter spoilers, and RAW scans here.
One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoiler Reddit
Raw scans of One Piece Chapter 1066 and summaries will be released between Tuesday, November 8th (earliest) and Thursday, November 10th (latest). Today I’ve listed below some tips, confirmed and unconfirmed spoilers provided by leakers.
- Preview – “The world is moving! What did the Straw Hat Pirates see?”
- Dragon and Vegapunk were in Ohara after the World Government’s attack. They knew Clover.
- After the attack on ohara, Dragon decided to form an army.
- A group of giants took all the books of ohara to Elbaf. That group was led by “someone with bandages all over their bodies.”
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy meets the real vegapunk.
- True Vegapunk: “Dragon’s son! I knew you would come!!”
- Zoro and Brook are attacked by SSG DOFLAMINGO
- Vegapunk wants zoro’s 1.111B bounty to get unlimited funding
- Zoro destroys SSG DOFLAMINGO (it doesn’t look like zoro used ADCOC)
- SSG DOFLAMINGO was on flame on mode when zoro cut him with what appears to be a lion song
- Lucci appears and shows a new form called BLACK PANTHER.
- Lucci’s black panther form is black and covered with black lightning that looks like ADCOC
- We may have Law in the chapter
- We get to know more about a highly advanced Kingdom from lost century.
And that’s pretty much it for now. All the spoilers we’ve received by Tuesday will be added here, and we’ll make a whole new post when raws and recaps start.
Spoilers For One Piece Manga Chapter 1066
A few unconfirmed spoilers regarding Chapter 1066 of One Piece were recently released, but until a more reliable source confirms them, we’ll have to take them with a grain of salt.
Manga readers already know that Vegapunk and Dragon are somehow related given their respective dealings with Bartholomew Kuma. However, the extent of their relationship is revealed in Chapter 1066 of One Piece.
Spoilers say that Seraphim Doflamingo attacks Zoro and Brook, who are waiting on the ship. Seraphim Doflamingo goes into flame mode, but Zoro’s sword cuts through him.
Fans were already aware that CP-0 was heading to Egghead Island. CP-0 member Rob Lucci appears as a black panther covered in black lightning, similar to his Conqueror Haki.
Chapter 1065 ends provocatively, revealing that an empire existed 900 years ago, highly advanced in technology compared to today’s Egghead Island.
The continuation of the duel between the Law Heart Pirates and Blackbeard is presented in One Piece Chapter 1066, where predicted Aokiji will save Blackbeard.
The long-awaited sequel to the battle between Trafalgar D. Water Law and Emperor Blackbeard that many One Piece fans have been waiting for.
Unfortunately, in Chapter 1065 of One Piece, the battle between the two supernovas, Law and Blackbeard, didn’t get the limelight.
Fans are even more interested in the continuation of One Piece’s battle for the owner of the powerful devil fruit.
The fact that the Devil Fruit was created by the people of the ancient kingdom may also appear in later chapters.
One Piece Chapter 1066 Release Date And Time
Following this hiatus, the release date for Chapter 1066 of the popular adventure manga One Piece Chapter 1066 will be released on November 14, 2022, at am JST. Chapter 1066 of the One Piece manga can be read on the Viz Media and Manga Plus apps.
- Indian Standard time – 8:30 pm, November 14, 2022
- Philippine time – 11 pm, November 14, 2022
- British Summertime – 4 pm, November 14, 2022
- Pacific Daylight Time – 8 am, November 14, 2022
- Central Daylight time – 10 am, November 14, 2022
- Central European Summer time– 5 pm, November 14, 2022
- Australian Central Daylight Time – 00:30 pm, November 14, 2022
Disclaimer: All external media in this article are the property of their respective owners and WA Blog does not claim ownership of them.
Follow WA Blog Google News