PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update: Free UC for reporting online cheating content: Level Infinity, the new publishing division of PUBG Mobile, has been very clear with its approach to developing the game. They are cracking down on cheaters in the game. Updated processing of online cheating content. Level Infinity offers free UC (Pubg Mobile’s in-game currency) for users who report cheater. Let us see the details given below in the article. For future updates on PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update.
- Read More: BGMI 2.2 Download (APK+OBB)
PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update: Free UC for reporting online cheating content
For a better answer to what reports can be submitted via the form, the definition of cheating is now on the main page. Here are links to report cheating content online and check its status.
Here is more information on how you can apply.
- TikTok and Discord reporting options have been reintroduced. However, reports from Facebook, Instagram and YouTube are currently given top priority. TikTok and reports will be reviewed when the time is right.
- An improved help description is now available for situations where YouTube and Facebook identities are not visible.
- The content type option has been added with a simple checkbox to send real-time notifications for live streams. Be sure to use it for live streams, but don’t use it any other way!
- It is now possible to provide more detailed information in the form of notes when submitting reports. This can be useful when the content you want to report is not clear enough and you want to highlight it better. This can include a video link, a textual explanation, or anything else you have in mind. Your notes will remain private.
Otherwise, the state spreadsheet is replaced entirely. Most of the changes to improve performance are on the back-end, so it loads faster on both mobile and desktop. you see the difference? It now also includes all time data till 2019.
- Read More: PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update Brings Nusa Map
Follow WallpaperAccess.in On Google News